Saltwater Edge is adding to our team!
About Saltwater Edge:
The mission of the Saltwater Edge is to provide best-in-class gear, selection, and expertise to ensure that our customers make the most of their time on the water. To achieve our goals of serving the angling community and to ensure the sport itself continues to thrive, we focus on growth through the building of loyal audiences and then backing them up with exceptional customer experience.
A strong team is necessary to continue on a path of rapid growth and provide the support needed to sustain this growth without compromise.
Our Core Values:
- Share our passion for saltwater fishing
- Exceed customer expectations for service, selection, convenience, and value
- Create a fun and educational shopping experience that customers want to tell their friends about
- Create a fun, supportive, and rewarding place to work
Preserve and protect our natural resources and access to them
The ideal candidate would be experienced in at least two of the following fishing techniques surf, fly, light tackle and/or bottom fishing.
We seek a Customer Experience Associate who is self-motivated, can work independently, and help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions.
This position requires the ability to “wear many different hats” during the day as well as being efficient and accurate with an upbeat personality. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Answer phones and emails in a timely manner
- Able to provide accurate information about our products and local fisheries
- Troubleshoot and create creative solutions to help solve customer issues
- Assist customers with returns and repairs/warranties of merchandise
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Help facilitate customer performance metrics and communication on all of our selling platforms
- Ability to manage time wisely and complete special projects efficiently
- Comply with all Company Policies and procedures
- Complete special projects as required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Includes answering phones, resolving questions, customers, and co-workers.
- Punctual, Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Knowledge of local saltwater fisheries
- Great attitude with high-energy personality
- Retail Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Saltwater Fishing knowledge ideally two of the following surf, fly light tackle and/ of bottom fishing
- POS System: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer proficiency
- Excel and CRM 1 year (Preferred)
Applicant would be expected to work up to 40 hours a week.
Availability to work on weekends is necessary.
Compensation will be dependent on previous work and fishing experience.