Thomas & Thomas Zone Fly Rods
The Thomas and Thomas Zone Fly Rod series offers both performance and price. T&T has created a workhorse fly rod at a more affordable price that is ideal for our northeast saltwater fly rodding. Saltwater flyrodding on our rocky shores with strong tides is demanding on both the tackle and the angler. The Zone is built more durable than other fly rods it is in no way diminishes the performance. Its fast action is versatile and can make a pitch to albies that bust close to the boat and has the power needed to make a "hero" cast to the striper you thought was out of range. The Zone uses the same StratoTherm resin as the premium Exocett series from T&T. The unsanded blank and reel spacer are hand-rolled at T&T and the entire rod is assembled at their factory in Greenfield MA.
- Natural finish carbon appearance
- Clear anodized premium aluminum hardware
- Blue fiber reel seat hand rolled at T&T
- Composite reinforced premium-quality cork grips
- Titanium frame stripping guides with Zirconium inserts and Snake Brand E-Coating Universal Snake guides
- T&T Blue thread with silver accent wraps