St. Croix Mojo Inshore Spinning Rods
St. Croix Mojo Inshore Spinning Rods feature fast actions, lightweight, and 2 coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish epoxy. Sure, they're good looking, but the proof is in the fishing as they deliver a premium experience at a value price.
- Premium quality SCII graphite.
- Specialized inshore saltwater series designed and built for superior performance.
- Batson Forecast hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainles-steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance compared to 304 stainless-steel frames.
- Fuji DPS reel seat/black hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji ECS reel seat/black hood on casting models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service.
St. Croix Mojo Inshore Rods require a oversize packaging surcharge to safely get your new rod from us to you - but they do qualify for free shipping!
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Lure Weight (oz)||Rod Weight (oz)|
|MIS70MHF||7'||MH||Fast||1/2 - 1 1/4||5.1|
|MIS70HF||7'||H||Fast||3/4 - 2||5.9|
1/2 - 1 1/4