St. Croix Mojo Inshore Spinning Rods (2021 Models)
For 2021, the well-know St. Croix Mojo Inshore Spinning Rod series went through significant, rod tip to butt upgrades as well as an expanded model range. At its start, the new Mojo Inshore utilizes a lighter and more upgraded SCIII carbon blanks that were further enhanced by St. Coix's IPC mandrel technology. This blank upgrade enhanced the smoothness, sensitivity, and durability, three key performance upgrades that make this rod distinctly different over the prior model.
A full cork handle or full cork/eva foam combination is used through the new model line, to allow the angler to put down more power to the fish with a more comfortable durable package. Sea Guide Hero corrosion resistant guides with slim aluminum-oxide rings and a Fuji reel seat finish the rod off, reducing weight even further while maintaining great durability for the saltwater environment this rod is designed to be used in.
- Premium-quality SCIII carbon
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) mandrel technology
- Sea Guide Hero Hi-Grade guides with slim aluminum-oxide rings and SS316 stainless gun smoke frames
- Fuji DPS Deluxe reel seat with gunmetal hoods on spinning models
- Fuji ECS and TCS Deluxe reel seat with gunmetal hoods on casting models
- Fuji® Back Stop lock nut on select models
- Contoured handle with EVA and Cork combination on select models
- Alps non-marring rubber gimbal on select models
- Kigan hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Specialized inshore saltwater rods designed and built for superior performance