St. Croix Avid Surf Spinning Rods
St. Croix's Avid Surf Spinning Rods are handcrafted on premium, high-modulus SCIII carbon. Featuring Fuji K-Series KW tangle-free guides with Alconite rings and Corrosion Control frames, line will freely flow without catching the base of the guide. The surfcaster will enjoy the durability of the finish along with the casting distance and fish fighting performance of the redesigned Avid Surf.
St. Croix Avid Surf model VSS80MMF is available for instore pickup only. All other models require an oversize packaging surcharge to safely get your new rod from us to you - but they do qualify for free shipping!
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology
- Premium, high modulus SCIII carbon
- Fuji K-Series KW tangle-free guides with Alconite rings and Corrosion Control (BC matte grey finish) frames
- Fuji DPS Deluxe reel seat with Back Stop lock nut and matte grey hoods
- Custom cork tape handle with machine trim pieces
- 15 year transferable warranty
- Designed and handcrafted in Parks Falls, U.S.A.
|Model||Length||Pieces||Power||Action||Line Weight (lb.)||Lure Weight (oz.)||Rod Weight (approx.)|
|VSS80MMF||8'0"||1||Medium||Moderate Fast||8-17||3/4-3||7.9 oz|
|VSS90MMF2||9'0"||2||Medium||Moderate Fast||10-20||1-4||10.5 oz|
|VSS96MHF2||9'6"||2||Medium Heavy||Fast||12-25||2-6||11.5 oz|
|VSS110MHF2||11'0"||2||Medium Heavy||Fast||15-40||3-8||13.0 oz|
|VSS120HMF2||12'0"||2||Heavy||Moderate Fast||20-60||6-16||19.0 oz|