St. Croix Avid Inshore Spinning Rods
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and titanium frames for the ultimate protection from saltwater corrosion.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with gunsmoke hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS or TCS reel seat with gunsmoke hood on casting models.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Corrosion-proof wind check.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Advanced inshore saltwater rods designed and built for superior performance.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
St. Croix Avid inshore models VIS80MF, VIS80MHF, VIS80HF are available for instore pickup only. All other models require an oversize packaging surcharge to safely get your new rod from us to you - but they do qualify for free shipping!