St. Croix Avid Inshore Casting Rods
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Avid Inshore series Rods from St. Croix may just be the best inshore rods on the market. Stacked with impressive technology and innovation, this series excels in a plethora of categories. For inshore fishing in New England these rods are at the top of their class.
AVID SERIES® INSHORE CASTING RODS feature:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and titanium frames for the ultimate protection from saltwater corrosion.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with gunsmoke hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS or TCS reel seat with gunsmoke hood on casting models.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Corrosion-proof wind check.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Advanced inshore saltwater rods designed and built for superior performance.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
St. Croix Avid inshore models VIC80MHF & VIC80HF are available for instore pickup only. All other models require an oversize packaging surcharge to safely get your new rod from us to you - but they do qualify for free shipping!