Simms Challenger Jackets
The Simms Challenger Jackets provide some of the best in class waterproof outer shells while still remaining breathable for those humid days on the water. Whether you are in the early spring/late fall facing the bitterly cold mornings or needing to adjust to some rapidly changing conditions on the water, the Challenger Jackets utilize heavy-duty Toray fabric and fully taped seams to make sure you can concentrate on the fish and not the elements. An adjustable storm hood packs easily into the collar of the jacket while a storm flap and waterproof zippers provide extra protection from driving rain or beating waves. Fleece-lined pockets top this jacket off, allowing you to warm your hands during frigid conditions.
- 3-point adjustable storm hood
- Zippered chest pocket with interior sunglass chamois
- Kill switch attachment at bottom hem
- Body Fabric- 100% Nylon, 2 Layer Toray Delfy Fabric Technology Shell, 75D 100% Nylon with C6 DWR
- Lining- 50D 100% Nylon with C6 DWR