ODM Frontier X Boat Spinning Rods
Developed over years of testing and development for boat anglers, the ODM Frontier X Boat Spinning Rods were designed to fit a wide range of techniques and uses to outfit the angler to target both nearshore and offshore species.
The Frontier X is ODM's more premier tier of rods, with a 1K Carbon Weave Backbone, Anti-Twist Technology for blank performance and increased sensitivity, and agile durability that the Frontier X is known for. The blanks themselves are of a multitaper and multi-modulus carbon construction, giving a lightweight feel, but retaining its power to get the fish off the structure. These rods are outfitted with premium components, such as Fuji Tangle Free Guides, Fuji exposed TVS reel seat and other ODM custom components.
- Purpose engineered Multi-tapered Blank
- Hyper-sensitivity, with balanced, and progressive load distribution throughout the length of the rod
- Parabolic bend for effortless fighting
- Compact Castability - multi-tempered design with extremely fast recovery for long-distance snap casting
- Ultra-strong, light, and thin - Power to handle big game fish and cast all day with minimum fatigue
- Excels in sensitivity, durability, and power.
- MMCN technology with unique multi-taper layering and patterning process
- Anti-twist technology to prevent the rod from twisting giving greater hook setting and fighting power
- 1K Carbon Woven - Modern outside layer that provides strength, durability, and help protects from the rigorous elements boat anglers face
- Premier components - Fuji tangle-free guides, Fuji exposed TVS spinning reel seat
- 1 Year limited warranty