Lamiglas Black Inshore Series Spinning Rods
The Lamiglas Black Series is a new and exciting addition to the Lamiglas quiver of spinning rods.
The Lamiglas Black Inshore Series is high-performance powerful spinning rod outfitted with proven components and designed to be durable, functional, and affordable.
- Fuji components and corrosion-resistant guides.
- Custom tapered cork handle.
- Custom Tapered Cork Handle.
- Carbon Fiber Wrap in Handle Section.
- One Piece Graphite Construction.
- Fuji Reel Seat.
- Fuji Aconite Guides.
- High Gloss Coated Finish.
- Black Trim w/ Silver Inlays.
Rolled with high-density 24-ton carbon graphite reinforced with carbon fiber in the butt section for added backbone and fish-fighting strength.
Designed and engineered in the USA. Comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Designed and engineered in the USA the Black Series comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
|Model||Length||Line Weight||Lure Weight (ounces)||Power|
|B7215S||7'2"||8-15||1/4 - 3/4||Medium|
|B7320S||7'3"||12-20||3/8 - 1||Med/Heavy|
|B7325S||7'3"||12-25lb||1/2 - 2||Med/Heavy|
|B7030S||7'0"||17-30||1 - 4||Heavy|
|B7630S||7'6"||15-30||1 - 4||Heavy|