Korkers Terror Ridge Wading Boot (Felt & Cling on Soles)
Celebrating a 60 year milestone of business, Korkers footwear has introduced the Terror Ridge Wading Boot. Its name is derived from one of the toughest and most intense sections of the North Umpqua River in Oregon.
While this boot is named after a freshwater section of river, one thing it certainly still is very much capable of is standing up in the durability department. Both the saltwater surfcaster and freshwater angler alike will appreciate the durability of this boot for the most challenging environments. The boot is outfitted with non-corrosive hardware, a synthetic upper protected by PU cast quarter panels, and a TPU toecap. This ultimately provides for superior abrasion resistance when bumping into sharp rocks and other debris that an angler can encounter. Hydrophobic materials along with an internal drainage system promote very little water retention which assists with quick drying, weight reduction, and reduced spread of aquatic invasive species.
For those who are rock hopping, hiking around to the next spot, wet suiting, or patiently waiting in the elements for the next bite, one of the great qualities of this boot is its comfort. Korkers has developed their own blend of flexibility/comfort known as "Heel Lock". The idea is to provide the user with a boot that provides good ankle/foot support for when they are stepping on uneven terrain but keeps the boot lively enough to naturally maneuver.
- Omnitrax Interchangeable Sole System for customizable traction on the fly
- A traditional lace system with non-corrosive hardware
- TPU toecap and PU cast quarter panels for superior abrasion resistance
- Hydrophobic materials and enhanced internal drainage system
- Achilles reinforced padding and a unique Heel Lock system to provide for serious comfort while also allowing for enhanced flexibility
- Approximately 3lbs 2oz per pair/9" height
- Brown/Olive Rust Coloration
- Extended two year warranty from date of purchase