Korkers River Ops Wading Boots (Felt & Vibram Soles)
Delivering next-level performance and durability, the Korkers River Ops Wading Boots are built and designed to guide level qualities. These boots have great durability due to what Korkers calls "Exo-Tec" technology, which offers 360 degrees of molded, abrasion-resistant protection. Zero exposed stitching keeps these boots running strong for the future, while a traditional lace closure system offers great durability for the angler encountering sand and other finer debris that often binds mechanical closure systems. The lace system combined with locking cleats gives these boots a bi-zonal fit, customing themselves specifically to the user's foot and locking down in all the right spots. Ankle wrap internal foam padding gives added stabilization and even further support an enhanced EVA midsole offers great underfoot comfort and increased stability and support.
Just like many other Korker Wading boots, their OmniTranx Intertangible Sole System allows for the quick exchange of soles, allowing the user to fine-tune their needs for a specific environment they encounter. Midsole ports quickly remove any excess water (which ultimately is weight) while hydrophobic coatings offer faster dry times.
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System for Adjustable Traction on the Fly
- Traditional Lace Closure System with Customized B-Zonal Fit
- 360 Degrees of Molded, Abrasion Resistant Protection
- Flexible, Hyper-Light Package
- Hydrophobic Fast Drying Materials
- Internal Drainage
- 9" Height
- Approximately 3lbs 6oz per Pair
- Extended 2 Year Warranty From Date of Purchase