Gravity Tackle GT Eel 13.5"
The Gravity Tackle GT Eel is a long-bodied soft plastic stick bait designed to imitate eels and large needlefish. It's the perfect bait in lowlight conditions, and constantly shifts colors at different light angles, providing an extra source of realism. The GT Eel can be fished in a wide variety of ways, whether it be trolled behind the kayak, jigged off the bottom, or casted at structure.
For 2020, all GT Eels have a mixture of herring and squid scents that is absorbed into the material. It has proven to last, not completely overpowering and doesn't give off a rotten scent if not used. Scents are made within the US and baits are soaked in them for 24 hours before bagging.
- Black Saphire: Violet Belly when viewed from the side, stunning sapphire when viewed overhead
- Plurple: Light orchid coloration to a bluish hue when viewed without direct light. Perfect for the nighttime bite
- Shimmering Eel: Dark natural green top with a white/gold belly. Imitates an American eel coloration beautifully
- Magic White: White base with hints of blues, orchids, and light green that can be seen underwater
- Barbie Pink: Bluish hues in the pink and belly section, great selection for the low light and early bite. More of a clear pink underbelly.
- Midnight Calimari: A mix of both pinks and violet hues throughout the bait.
-3 or 5 Baits per Pack
-13.5" in Length
-1.6oz Individual Eel Weight