Dark Star Surfcasting - 4 Tube Surf Bag
Built with triple-layer sailcloth and military/marine-grade components, this 4 Tube Surf Bag from Dark Star Surfcasting is built to take on some of the most demanding environments that the surfcaster can encounter.
Dark Star bags feature a unique MOLLE attachment system, seen elsewhere in the military & other tactical equipment, which gives quick and easy attachment and removal of accessories and other pieces of gear on the fly. The MOLLE system is a simple and lightweight design that uses a MOLLE "stick" to interlace the webbing of the main bag to the accessory.
This four-tube bag features four 3" diameter x 8" tall tubes, several slots for bucktail/tins, and a small storage pocket for leaders and other accessories. The main bag also has MOLLE attachment points on the front and two sides, which gives the user the ability to quickly change out its configuration. The front pouch is attached using the MOLLE system to the main bag, but easily can be removed altogether or ran separately on a 2" surf belt with its belt loops. Twelve 1/2" sized grommets expel water quickly from the bag, leaving minimal if any water weight after going for a swim.
For the surfcaster looking to bring almost the kitchen sink with them out on the water, the 4 Tube Surf Bag from Dark Star Surfcasting is ready to take on the surf with its bombproof construction.
- Triple Layer Sailcloth Construction
- Four Tube Inserts: 8" Tall x 3" Diameter
- Velcro Main Pouch/Front Pouch Closure
- 12 Water Drain Grommets
- Bucktail/Tin Slots with Main Bag/Front Pouch
- Small Storage Compartment on
- Removable Shoulder Strap
- Belt Loops to Accommodate 2" Surfbelts for both Main Bag/Front Pouch
- Polymer D-Rings to Accommodate Belt Clips
- Removable MOLLE Front Pouch
- Webbing to Accommodate more MOLLE Accessories on Either Side
- Made in the U.S.A