Century Sling Shot Surf Spinning Rods (Aquidneck Island Rod Builders)
- American Tackle 316SS Stainless TiForaged Snagless Guides
- Fuji Reel Seat
- Shrink Tubing Foregrip and Reargrip
- Graphene Technology
- "Dragon Scale" Design on Foregrip and Butt Section
*Note: These rods are handbuilt and not mass-produced, giving each rod slight differences and characteristics however we try our best to keep consistency throughout the line. Please contact if there are any concerns or questions before ordering.
- The ideal rod for the back bay, or targeting hardtails, flounder & schoolies from the jetties, piers, and beaches.
- A perfect rod for open beaches, great for slinging tins, bucktails, small to medium pencils, and other medium-sized plugs.
- Similar to the 1145, just adding some greater length. Tins, bucktails, medium-sized plugs are all fair game for this rod, as well as soft plastic swimbaits and sluggo styled baits.
- Stepping up in power, this rod gains great versatility whether you want to throw light bucktails but still have the ability to toss eels, darters, and throw the more medium to larger plugs
- Adding extra length, its a versatile rod to fish in breaking waves and boulder fields with medium to bigger plugs.
- Well respected in environments such as the Canal, with the ability to toss medium-sized SP minnows, all the way to bigger pikes and heavier bucktails. This rod boasts great power and backbone, making it well suited in heavier Northeasters, the Canal, and other strong current environments.