Boga Grip - Fish Gripping Tool and Scale
The Boga Grip has been a standard tool for fishermen across the country and even the world for decades. It's a tool that is extremely well made, holds up to the elements, and can be quite useful for anglers battling toothy fish or just about any fish so they can be released quickly and without any harm being done to them.
Check out some of the features and it's easy to see why:
Simple, intuitive design - A safe and effective way to handle all types of fish. Keeps you in control for a quick snap shot, weight check and release.
All Stainless Steel Construction - Provides YEARS of use under the most extreme conditions without corroding. Basically buy it once, and as long as you don't lose it you'll have it for a lifetime.
Plastic parts made of black Acetal (High performance thermoplastic) - No worries about failure or fading with this extremely durable, UV light and saltwater resistant material.
Easy to read scale - Get a quick and accurate read on a fish's weight (Your Boga Grip can even be sent to IGFA for certification)
Well Designed Locking Mechanism - Get a firm, confident hold on the fish
Foam Handle - Keeps hands dry and warm in colder weather. Provides a no-slip hold on the fish.
Lifetime Guarantee - Feel fully confident that if anything goes wrong with your Boga, at any time, you're covered.
- The 15lb Boga Grip is perfect for lighter duty use, whether it be for freshwater or smaller inshore species such as black seabass, fluke, tautog, and more.
- It is a very compact tool compared to its larger two brothers and is very easy to fit in the tackle box.
- The 30lb Boga Grip is a standard world wide for boat and surf fishermen and often becomes one of the favorite tools of everyone who ever owns one.
- While you may occasionally (hopefully) max out the 30lb Boga, it's real strength is it's compact design for maximum portability and ability to safely handle fish in landing scenarios.
- The 60lb Boga Grip becomes one of the favorite tools of everyone who ever owns one.
- Safe fish handling and a high weight capacity all in one. While not as compact as the 30lb model, many surfcasters still clip this one onto their belts so they're ready to catch, weigh, and release that catch of a lifetime.