Lamiglas GSB Surf Spinning Rods
The Lamiglas GSB series of surf rods has been the premier choice of spinning rods for serious surfcasters in the Northeast for decades. Durable, reliable, and virtually unbreakable, GSB surf rods are are often handed down through generations.
Featuring a moderate action, GSB surf rods can cast a wide range of weights, from bucktail jigs, to oversized plastics, rigged eels, and eelskin swimmers. The moderate action of these surf rods tires out big fish easily, yet are easy to cast for hours from the rocks.
The most current iteration of the Lamiglas GSB surf rod is now updated with modern components, bringing a classic, high performance blank that has required little to no change over the years. A classic, now modernized.
1-piece rods unfortunately can not be shipped and are in-store pick up only.
GSB Surf Rods Feature:
- Custom X Flock style handle/
- Choice of one-piece or two-piece rods.
- Two piece rods are 50/50 split and engineered to flex and perform like a one piece rod.
- The GSBSKINNER2 is 70/30, new for 2020.
- Double-locking Fuji Deluxe DNPSSD reel seat.
- Fuji K-Series Concept Tangle Free Guides, built to New Guide Concept layout specifications.
- "Mark of the 50" label at exactly 50" from the butt and under a coat of epoxy
- Rubber Fuji butt cap for blank protection.
- Stealth Black thread wraps with silver inlays and logos.
- Moderate action and incredibly durable graphite for unmatched performance around rocks, jetties, and boulder fields.
- Two coats of slow cure Flex Coat finish on guides and labels
- Hand-wrapped and crafted from the finest materials in the USA from start to finish.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.