LIVE seminars with Surfcaster’s Journal Managing Editor Jerry Audet!
- All sessions over ZOOM: join us from anywhere in the world each week. Jerry will use Zoom and PowerPoint to bring you fully interactive, educational, and fun presentations.
- Each session will last between two and four-hours!
- Each session will be recorded and available to subscribers who cannot attend live.
- Every session includes substantial time set aside for Questions and Answers. Jerry will also take the time to field questions via email directly (see his website for details).
- Each session is designed to appeal to beginner, intermediate, and advanced anglers. Last year, we had anglers with less than 1 year of experience, and a few with over 50! These are NOT your typical club or fishing show seminars. Instead, Jerry and his guests will take you deeper into the world of surfcasting than you have likely ever seen before in seminar.
Six Instructional Sessions
Starting January 5th and running through the beginning of April:
January 5th Understanding and Utilizing Current in All Environments
January 12th Advanced Topics in Bait Behavior and Plug Presentation
February 2nd A Deep-Dive into Fishing Sand Beaches
February 9th Become more Effective in Boulder Fields: the Structure of Most Opportunity
March 2nd Advanced Topics Plugology: A Deeper Understanding of Your Arsenal
March 23rd Understanding, Targeting, and Catching MORE Trophy Fish
Four In-depth Interviews
January 26th Toby Lapinski
February 23rd Al Albano
March 16th Dennis Zambrotta
April 6th Craig Cantelmo
Money Back Guarantee
If you are unsatisfied at any time, there is a money back guarantee for any unused sessions!
The series will also include a lot of other fun and educational elements in ADDITION to the formal lectures and interviews. For example: dedicated time for review of Jerry’s 2021 season (what worked, what didn’t, and why), stories behind his photography (subscribers will be the first to see his latest unpublished work), gear and plug experiments and analysis, and conservation discussions.
The 2021 series was a resounding success, with lots of positive feedback, and nearly 200 subscribers. Ask around, and you’re sure to hear great things about Jerry’s presentations. Join us this year for another 25-plus-hours of information-and-fun-packed content!
Details at www.indeepoutdoors.com/seminarseries
Leave a comment (all fields required)