Simms Transom Jacket
The Simms Transom Jacket is designed with the northeast boat angler in mind. Made with durable and breathable Gore-Tex it has a number of thoughtful design features that light tackle anglers will appreciate.
Cut a bit longer than other Simms jackets with a very nice cuff system to keep you dry but not have any tabs to hang up on fly lines and other objects. This men's jacket syncs with the Transom Bib to completely seal out wind, waves and rain no matter the forecast.
A variety of zip pockets, including a chest pocket with a dedicated phone sleeve, ensure essential tackle and tools are always at the ready.There is enough reflective tape to make you visible at night. You can stow the hood if you choose. Great product.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® laminate
- 3 zippered external pockets - 1 large storage chest pocket and 2 hand warming pockets
- Strategically placed reflective materials
- 3 point hood; Storable hood with visor brim reinforcement
- Shingled adjustable cuff
- 2 kill switch attachments
|M||39" - 41"||16" - 16.5"||34" - 35"|
|L||42" - 45"||16.5" - 17"||35" - 36"|
|XL||46" - 48"||17.5" - 18"||36" - 37"|