Simms Dry Creek Simple Pack - 25L
The Simms Dry Creek Simple Pack is the perfect roll top backpack for those adventures both locally and abroad. Its the perfect day bag for your adventures to keep your valuables dry and guarded against the elements. The roll-top design really provides for the simplicity of the bag, as you have a large cavernous opening that is easily able to cinch down the lightest or bulkiest of loads. The roll-top design also doesn't corrode, rust, or require maintenance, furthering the simplicity of this bag. An interior stretch mesh divider pocket allows you to divide your gear within the bag, while two wide padded shoulder straps and an adjustable chest strap allow for easy and comfortable transport. There are several attachment points incorporated on the outside of the bag, allowing you to lash down everything from nippers to small rod tubes.
- Interior stretch-mesh storage pocket, exterior lash points and built-in easy-access tool storage
- Fully cushioned shoulder straps with breathable, water-resistant foam
- Roll-up strap retainer reduces line catch on all exterior adjustment straps
- Side compression straps double as waist straps for heavy loads
- 25 Liter Capacity
- Fabric: 300D polyester ripstop with an outside PU coating and inside TPU lamination