Plug Day #2 Registration (March 27, 2021)
PLEASE READ BELOW
Who’s going to be there? Voorhies Custom Lures, Franktown Lures, Nor.Cal.Kat Custom Plugs, Blond Terror Lures, Surf Asylum Lures, Aquidneck Island Rod Builders, and Van Staal.
When: March 27th, Starting at 7:00 a.m. sharp.
With the ‘purchase’ of this free item, you are signing up for a spot in line, your order number will serve as your placeholder and, the week before the event, we will draw one number and that number will be first in line, the number after him will be second in line and so on from there, after the rest of the subsequent numbers have passed we will start at one. Basically, the number immediately before the drawn number is last in line. We will text you on your cell phone when it’s your turn to come inside. If what we learned at Plug Builder Weekend #1 is any indicator, even if you're last in line, there will still be plenty of plugs to buy.
- If you are ordering additional items to be shipped or for curbside checkout, please order the item/items separately from your "purchase" of your registration.
- We cannot have people lining up on the sidewalk, this will lead to us being shut down and unhappy neighbors. Anyone lining up or trying to jump the line will forfeit their spot in line and be asked to leave.
- Your spot in line is for you and you only. If you bring your significant other or your children, they can come in with you, but they will not be allowed to make additional purchases of custom plugs.
- The builders will set their own limits per customer and we have no control over how many plugs they bring with them.
- We ask that numbers 1 through 30 be here before 7:00 a.m. and numbers after 30 try to arrive by 8 at the latest, Please try to park in the side lot before parking in the main lot.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ADD YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO YOUR SALTWATER EDGE ACCOUNT SO WE CAN CALL YOU IN!!!
- No Tailgating in the lot, no alcoholic beverages, please be respectful of all RI State laws.
- Registration for Plug Day #2 starts 03/15/21 at 12 p.m. EST. and ends 03/19/21 at 5 p.m. EST.
We will be bringing in groups of people that keep us below our state-mandated store capacity, as long as everyone cooperates, this should go smoothly. We’re really excited to see people getting fired up about plugs and fishing, please work with us to make this a pleasant experience for all involved.
Suggested hotel recommendations for a discounted rate!
Choose check-in date of 03/26/21 and departure date of 03/27/21 and get a $79.00 one-bedroom or two-bedroom room.