Due to the coronavirus outbreak we have made some adjustments to our operating hours for in store retail purchases.
We are now booking appointments for 'fit and feel' purchases such as finding the right pair of waders, comparing reel options or trying on boots, etc.
We have a small staff here at SWE and we need to take precautions to ensure the well-being of our staff and you, our customers. The appointments will allow us to control the number of people inside the store at any one time. It will also allow us to focus on you and provide the level of service and expertise that has always set us apart from the rest. As much as we'd love to just throw the doors open and go back to 'normal' the size of our staff dictates that we cannot.
For all other purchases we ask that you place your order online and select either 'curbside pickup' or have it delivered. We offer same day shipping on almost everything on our site if the order is placed by 3 p.m. And for those without an appointment we can certainly bring the gear out to you so you can get a feel for it before making the decision to buy. Curbside orders are usually ready for pickup in one hour or less.
Additionally, the following policies are put in place and may be enhanced or changed without notice, based on current situational requirements:
All customers and staff will be required to wear a face covering. There are no exceptions to this policy. We have hand sanitizer available and would ask that you use it upon entering the store.
- If you feel ill or have been in contact with someone that has COVID-19, please do not come to our shop. Contact us and we will reschedule your appointment.
- We are limiting appointments to two per hour.
- Customers must practice 'social distancing' and remain 6-feet apart from all persons inside and outside the store.
- Only the customer who signed up for the appointment and one guest will be allowed inside during the the designated time.
- We will regularly sanitize all high-touch areas, door handles, credit card machines, countertops... etc.
- Customers that display any symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter the shop.
- No customer will be admitted into the store without an appointment.
- The appointments will be booked in half-hour increments and we will expect them to start and end as they are scheduled. Please be considerate to the person who might be scheduled after you and show up on time and expect to leave on time as well.
This is a work in progress and we're really trying to strike a balance between expert service and the safety of our staff and customers. We're all excited about summer and fishing too, please work with us through the pandemic so that we may all enjoy this great sport safely.
How will appointments run?
- Simply schedule appointment utilizing the calendar for set date and time, and select the appropriate appointment options.
- Call the shop phone when you arrive (401) 842-0062 and we will greet you at the front door.
- There will be a dedicated associate that will assist with your needs.
- At no time will you be required to make a purchase,