St Croix Mojo Jig Conventional Rods
Designed specifically for saltwater use, and jigging in particular, St. Croix Mojo Jig Coventional Rods match and balance well with today's high powered conventional reels.
St Croix's SCII graphite is enhanced by their FRS and ART technologies to maximize strength and durability while minimizing weight.
St Croix Mojo Jig Conventional Rods feature:
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Premium quality SCII graphite with FRS for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Sea Guide® guides with aluminum-oxide rings and corrosion-resistant SS304 black frames.
- Fuji® PSS-SD palming reel seat with black hood on conventional models.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® gimbal on H and XH power models.
- Premium-grade EVA handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- Underwraps on guides for added protection.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Engineered specifically for saltwater vertical jigging applications.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico