Are you eyeballing a new piece of saltwater tackle? Do you have some gear that you just don’t use? Is it in good shape?
Then the Saltwater Edge Tackle Trade Up may be for you!
What kind of gear can you trade in?
Name-brand surf, saltwater fly and inshore rods, reels, and tools
Rods should have an original MSRP over $150, reels over $200 and tools over $100
ALL GEAR MUST BE IN VERY GOOD/LIKE NEW CONDITION AND BRANDS WE CARRY
How Does the Saltwater Edge Tackle Trade-Up Program work?
- Contact email@example.com to be sure your gear is what may qualify. We don’t need tackle from brands we do not stock, custom rods or antique tackle. Feel free to send a few pics if you wish.
- Bring in the tackle that you want to trade up and it drop it off with a completed Saltwater Edge Tackle Trade-Up form.
- We will contact you with an offer on what we expect to sell it for depending on the condition and current demand.
- If you accept our offer, you will receive an instant store credit towards the purchase of any full priced item in the store
- No items will be accepted without a completed Saltwater Edge Tackle Trade-Up form
- We reserve the right to change our Trade-Up Policy at any time and without notice
- How do I make an appointment? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and he will confirm a time and send you the Tackle Trade Up form. This form details the products you wish to Trade-Up and is a record of the tackle you have turned over to us.
- How do you value trade in items? Our valuations are based on actual sale prices during the last 90 days. We will also look at ebay and other marketplaces to determine the value.
- Can I ship my items to you? No, at this point this program is an in-store program only
- Can I use my trade-in credit to buy other trade-in items? No
Questions? Email email@example.com